Tap Oil Annual General Meeting
In light of the continuing developments in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic and the Australian Government's restrictions at the time of writing on gatherings to no more than 10 unrelated persons, Shareholders will not be able to physically attend the Tap AGM this year. Although Tap understands and respects the importance of the AGM to Shareholders, Tap takes seriously its responsibility to its Shareholders, employees and the wider community to slow the spread of COVID-19 by avoiding environments of heightened risk.
The AGM will proceed as detailed in the Notice of AGM on Thursday 21 May 2020 at 10:00am Perth time. However, the AGM will be made accessible to Shareholders via a live video conference facility. To facilitate an orderly and secure AGM, Shareholders must register their attendance with the Company by 5.00pm (Perth time) the day prior to the meeting by emailing the Company Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org and including your Holder Name, Address and HIN or SRN.
The Company will then provide you via return email with the access details and password to participate in the AGM via the live video conference facility.
All resolutions to be put to shareholders at the AGM will be decided on a poll and based on proxy votes only, which must be received by 10:00am Perth time on Tuesday 19 May 2020. Shareholders are encouraged to lodge a directed proxy. The Company advises that the Chairman intends to vote undirected proxies in favour of all resolutions. Proxy lodgment instructions (which include the ability to lodge proxies electronically) are set out in the Notice of Meeting.
There will not be an opportunity for Shareholders to cast their vote on the day at the AGM.
To assist the Company in managing the AGM efficiently, Shareholders are asked to submit any questions in advance of the AGM. Questions can be submitted to email@example.com.
Tap thanks its Shareholders for their understanding during this difficult time.
Instructions to join the AGM Video Conference
TIME: 10:00am (AWST)
Tap oil AGM Presentation
Annual General Meeting Outline
- Financial statements and reports
- Resolution 1: Adoption of Remuneration Report
- Resolution 2: Re-election of Mr Kamarudin Baba as a Director
- Resolution 3: Issue of Retention Rights to Executive Chairman - Chris Newton
- Resolution 4: Issue of Performance Rights to Executive Chairman - Chris Newton
- Resolution 5: Issue of Performance Rights to Non-Executive Director - David King
- Resolution 6: Issue of Performance Rights to Non-Executive Director - Kamarudin Baba
- Resolution 7: Issue of Performance Rights to Non-Executive Director - Zane Lewis
- Resolution 8: Amendments to Constitution
- Resolution 9: Appointment of Auditor
- Other Business
- Executive Chairman Presentation